How digital printables work. Here’s a quick guide to how you use our printables.
1. INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
After payment, follow the link to your Download page and click on the Download Now button.
2. OPEN YOUR FILES IN ADOBE READER
Editable PDF files will ONLY work in Adobe Reader. Make sure you have the latest full version installed – download it for FREE at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
3. PERSONALIZE YOUR FILES
If you have an editable PDF – With your file open in Adobe Reader, just type over our sample text. Save any changes you make. You cannot change graphics. All text is editable unless otherwise stated in this listing.
4. CHOOSE YOUR PAPER
Designs are formatted to print on US Letter (8.5 x 11) size paper but also print on A4 paper. We recommend printing on 200gsm white cardstock.
5. PRINT YOUR FILES
Print at home or take files to a print shop (eg: Staples, Office Depot, Fedex). Make sure your print shop opens the files in LATEST version of Adobe Reader. Any other programs will ask for a security code.
You CANNOT print the files as photos at a photo lab (they are not JPEG or photo file types) or at online photo print shops. If you need to convert your file into a JPEG for printing purposes, please send us a support request and we will convert it for you.
6. TRIM YOUR DESIGNS
Trim/cut out your designs using scissors, craft knife, paper trimmer or punch.
WHY WE LOVE PRINTABLES
• They are great if you love to DIY / crafting.
• Save money by editing & printing yourself.
• You receive a pre-designed template to add your own personalized wording.
• There’s no waiting for designer proofs.
• It’s easy to make last minute changes.
• Your files are available to download straight after purchase!
• Print at home or your local print shop.
• Edit your template on a PC or Mac.
Not too sure if using printables is your thing? Try it for yourself before you purchase using one of our free printables here. For more information on how digital printables work & troubleshooting go to our Frequently Asked Questions page